Immigrant Women Services Ottawa is a community based agency serving immigrant and visible minority women. We create opportunities for women as they integrate into a new society, rebuild their lives free of violence, and achieve their personal goals.
They offer services such as:
- Crisis intervention;
- Short-term counselling;
- Therapeutic counselling;
- Women support groups;
- Children who witness violence program;
- Housing and transitional support program;
- Information and referrals;
- Advocacy and legal clinics.
- Short and long term counselling support for women who have experienced sexual violence
- 24-hour crisis line
- group counselling
- accompaniment to hospital, police, and court, public education services.
- Offers accompaniment to the hospital, police & court.
24-hour Crisis Line: (613) 562-2333.
Counselling, accompaniment, public education services: (613) 562-2334
- Individual and group counselling support for women who have experienced sexual violence.
- Accompaniment for women who have experienced sexual violence.
- Crisis counselling.
- Legal advocacy.
24-hour Crisis Line (613) 234-2266
Individual/Group counselling (613) 725-2160